Our Mission: Helping You Realize The Full Potential Of Your BusinessSee our vision for more on what we believe
We envision a day when:
- Every small business owner has 100% clarity about the vision of their business which energizes and motivates everyone on the team
- Each member of the team has 100% clarity about the company goals and how they can play their part in achieving those goals
- Each employee has 100% clarity around how their performance is measured and rewarded
- Each business is measuring the right metrics and KPIs
- Every business meets on a regular basis to review their progress, make adjustments and execute on their plans
- Every employee is involved in, enthusiastic about and committed to their work and workplace
- It’s not just about making a profit, but also about enabling the less fortunate among to realize their life’s vision
Constant learning is a core value because without it, personal growth is stunted and we miss all the great opportunities that life hands us to grow and learn. We will strive to be teachable in all situations, even when those situations involve getting brutally honest feedback about our company. We see feedback as a way to grow and improve.
Proverbs 13:18 “whoever disregards discipline comes to poverty and shame, but whoever heeds correction is honored”
Poor alignment can waste valuable resources, cause confusion, prevent growth and destroy company culture. Having a clear path maximizes resources, energizes employees, accelerates growth and creates magnetic cultures. True clarity has a multiplicative effect. We will work hard on making sure everyone in the organization understands the direction of the company and how they fit into the overall strategy. We will work hard at ensuring we are working on the problems our customers want solved.
1 Corinthians 1:10 “let there be no divisions among you, but that you be united in the same mind and the same judgment”
Realize our full potential
We will strive to put the right person on the right seat on the bus, so they feel energized, growing and giving 100%.
Colossians 3:23 “whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters.”
Be Perpetually Positive
Philippians 2:14-15 “Do all things without grumbling or disputing, 15 that you may be blameless and innocent, children of God without blemish in the midst of a crooked and twisted generation, among whom you shine as lights in the world”.
Long-Term Over The Short-Term
Proverbs 21:5 “the plans of the diligent lead surely to abundance, but everyone who is hasty comes only to poverty.”